home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

FFC #47 & #48 Winners Announced~

 
Hi there friends...
We have all the Top 3's and winners from Funday Friday challenges 47, & 48  posted below! Are you one of them lucky winners???

 
Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #47"I love you Mom":

#9 Lisa F.
#16 ArteKatie
#28 Kathy Jo
 
 And now our winner of the 7 pack of digis from Bugaboo is...
 
 

 
       
 
and now...
 
Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #48"Anything Goes":

#1 Lisa
#27 Blanche-Stamp & Create
#42 The Orchid Garden
 
 And now our winner of the $25 gift certificate to the PND store is... 

    


93. AJ

 
 
  

Congratulations to all of the winners!
All Winners & Top 3 winners Please email me at:
Joann6274 at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!
 
  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~
  


5 comments:

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~